About Me

My photo
There so much to say and even more to eat. Hence a blog for each was born.

Friday 23 May 2014

My Happy Place (Tash's Waterfront Review)

It's been one of those weeks where I've buried my head in the sand and let the wheels come off.

It all started when my hard drive of my 1 year and 1 day old laptop (yes, warranty was only for 1 year) crashed for the second time. Nothing was recoverable and back up was also busted. Then of course the kids and I get sick (it never rains, it pours down meteorites). So not only was my work piling up, but I was missing class and behind on my tests, assignments, practicals........ (Can you hear the carriage scraping the tracks?)


       



I don't know what it was about this place that made me forget everything (all the cake perhaps?)



 Everyone in this place was just smiling. The sunshine was streaming in, the music was invigorating and the decor was inspiring. 

  

                                             And of course the cake was divine.



 I had my very first slice of real red velvet cake made with beet root. The slice was soo big that I had to take home a doggy bag.




                                      I have found a new happy place :)



No comments:

Post a Comment